On this page
- Mouritz is not responsible for and will not be held liable for the content of external websites.
- Mouritz cannot warrant that external websites are free of viruses, malicious or harmful scripts etc: you follow links to external websites at your own risk.
- Links to external websites are provided in good faith but should not be understood as recommendations or endorsements of the websites linked to.
The Mouritz Links Library provides hyperlinks to useful resources elsewhere on the world-wide web, including:
1. Online resources related to the Alexander Technique such as
- selected websites of publishers and retailers of literature, video and audio material on the Alexander Technique
- selected websites with relevant on-line literature on the Alexander Technique
- selected websites on the history of the Alexander Technique
- selected websites of societies of the Alexander Technique
- websites of review contributors
2. Online resources of general value relevant to understanding, interpreting, researching and locating the Alexander Technique such as
- websites relevant to conducting and interpreting research
- websites with information concerning health, well-being, science, social, historical, philosophical, cultural and other issues that may be relevant to aspects of the Alexander Technique
Books, journal articles and other content-rich media are excluded: they should appear in the main Bibliographic Database.
At the moment, entries in the Links Library are restricted to English-language resources, except for specifically Alexander Technique resources such as the websites of national teacher organisations: otherwise, non-English resources are excluded for the time being.
- Mouritz does not link to sites which are not free to access.
- Mouritz does not link to external sites in return for cash, services or any other consideration in kind.
- Mouritz does not enter into reciprocal linking agreements solely for the purposes of improved search engine placement.
The links are reviewed on an ongoing basis according to relevance and quality. Sites are selected on the basis of
- ease of navigation
- being up to date
- importance for teachers and researchers on the Alexander Technique
Mouritz is not responsible for the content and safety of external websites, as indicated in our Disclaimer (see above).
Mouritz welcomes links from other sites, but please check that:
- That the link is made in text (no picture or logo)
- That it is clearly explained where the link leads (e.g. for the index page: “Publisher of Alexander Technique books”; for the bibliography page: “Bibliography on the Alexander Technique” etc.)
- That the link opens a new window and does not load into an existing frame (that is, does not make Mouritz information look like part of your site).
[Note that the Mouritz website will also host links to more ephemeral or lightweight material, collected as "Noted-in-passing" links. These will not be part of the Links Library, but will be categorised as "News".]